Saturday, July 23, 2011

Abbie Scarbrough - Amarillo, TX / Canyon, TX Engagement, Bridal and Wedding Photography

I was pumped when I was asked by Abbie's mom to be their wedding photographer....I meet Tammy (Mrs. Scarbrough) when I was in High School and had the privilage to be her library aid my Senior year.....besides "athletics", "library aid" was my favorite class.  After that year I went off to college and the Scarbrough family moved away as well.  We found each other on FB years later and it's been great getting to keep up with her family.  Abbie was a few years younger than me but I remember how cute Abbie was back then and look just how beautiful she is now!  I was so great getting to catch up with you guys....Can't wait to post your wedding photos!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop