Saturday, July 24, 2010

Gracie - Newborn - BSA Hospital - Amarillo, TX

Miss Gracie's debut shoot was very special to me because I have known her mom and dad for a while now. I met Johan (Gracie's dad) back in 2000 when I was still in high school, Johan is originally from South Africa and.....we have been friends ever since.  I also knew Gracie's mom (Chris) from high school as well but we were basketball rivals...lol.  Since the basketball rivalry days are over I could't be more happy for my two friends and their new addition to their family. Here is the link to before Gracie's arrival
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Johan had kissed Gracie on the head a few time and she automatically puckered up....it was adorable...and amazing!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you for the wonderful memories....

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop