Monday, November 29, 2010

The Dalluge, Chapple & Neff Families - Tulia, TX Newborn, Senior & Wedding Photography

I hate that I am so far behind on blogging and that this post is so short but I am working hard on getting all of your Christmas pictures and Christmas cards uploaded for proofing.  I cannot believe how fast Thanksgiving has come and gone, I was blessed to spend my Thanksgiving Eve with some great clients as well as being home for the holiday.
These families, the Dalluge, Chapple and Neff meet up with me for a very entertaining shoot.  As you could imagine with 4 boy cousins and a tractor there was no time for a posed photo.... My very favorite photo has to be grandma and her boys....so sweet!Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Bon voyage to the Chapple family who were shipped out 4 days after our shoot....I hope your adventure in Alaska is a great one!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You will love Alaska!!!! Linda I agree with Andreia the picture of you looks great you look so happy. Blessing to you and your family

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop